Is this a good deal ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

silverrr

Hello guys Im new to Land Rover and Im looking at this 1995 Range Rover classic LWB black in really nice condition with 135k and asking $3995.
Now I dont know the first thing about them so anything will help , so here are a few questions and feel free to throw anything else that may be help me.
Are the miles ok ? how long do they last ? many electrical problems ? is it a good buy for that money ?
Here are a few pics from this range rover .
Thanks

Attachments

• range rover.jpg
    range rover.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 49
  • range rover3.jpg
    range rover3.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 44
  • range rover2.jpg
    range rover2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 43
S

silverrr

Also make sure you have a good maintenance history,

No history ,is a dealer ...any common problems with the range rovers with this miles sorry it was 127k ..the links are great thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say there are common problems, because it all depends on how well it has been taken care of. At 127k, you may have if not already changed, fuel pump issues, radiator issues, water pump issues, altinator issues... and the list could go on, not to mention corrosion.

Or you could be buying the best vehicle you will ever own. It depends a lot on how it was taken care of, and how it was driven.

D

dcrover

looks good. take it to a LR dealer and get a pre-purchase inspection. i just picked up a '98 RR w/147K miles. i figured for what i paid, i could just put about $3K-$5K back into it, and show it a little love and attention. she's been runnin just fine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9