I've got it narrowed down to Buckingham blue or Stornoway Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colleyt

Reaction score
here is the way I look at it. If you want or like tan interior you have to go with the navy and if you want or like the black interior (my choice) then you gotta go with the grey. if you dont care either way about interior I would recommend choosing the color interior that best suits your lifestyle. If you are a very clean person have clean friends and or kids than tan is cool but I have found that you get sick of lighter colors faster in general with cars

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the way I look at it. If you want or like tan interior you have to go with the navy and if you want or like the black interior (my choice) then you gotta go with the grey. if you dont care either way about interior I would recommend choosing the color interior that best suits your lifestyle. If you are a very clean person have clean friends and or kids than tan is cool but I have found that you get sick of lighter colors faster in general with cars

I was really tempted to go with the black interior for exactly that reason, but in the end I just decided that I was going to just have to put up with cleaning it more often.

I'm picking it up tomorrow at 3:30... I'm counting down the seconds!

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'd be nice if Lr would offer at least one more color interior. I really like the darker brown - (saddle I think it is) that they have in many of the German marques. For me black was just too hot in summer and high maintenance, especially since my co-pilot is all white and sheds a lot, lol.
Enjoy your day tomorrow Lyon, you're gonna love it!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have two of those co-pilots, they're both white and black so it's something of a craps shoot with interior colors. I agree with you about the middle color. BMW (I think) has a really pretty color that they call terra cotta (again, I think, it could be Audi and it could be called something else).

I'm just hoping that I'll be able to someplace off-road to drive this weekend!

GMTIIFAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 SE 7 tonga with tan interior and my tan interior is much much darker than the tan interior of the 07 (as well as 06) LR3's that I drive as loaners. I haven't gotten an 08 yet (I have a service coming quickly and will compare the 08 then).

Reaction score
We have a Buckingham blue '06 and love it!

Let us know if you'd like to come up north and get it dirty!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a Buckingham blue '06 and love it!

Let us know if you'd like to come up north and get it dirty!

I saw your website during my internet searching while I waited to pick up my truck. I gotta say, it looks like you guys have a great time playing around in the mud.

Do you guys ever do anything farther south in Washington or is it all up in the Seattle area? I would love to come play in the muck and have been looking for some kind of group to go out with. I'm nervous about going out by myself because I've never done it before and because the Eagle Scout in me always wants me to have a buddy when I'm out in the woods. ;-)

Reaction score
Yes we do! In fact we are having a planning meeting on March 8th to discuss and build the spring and summer events/runs calendar. A run to the Tillimook and some other areas in southern WA are already in the works. E-mail me for more details or if you'd like to come up a meet a few of our members on the 8th. I don't check this forum daily so e-mailing is the best way to reach me. This invite is good to anyone on this site who lives in the PNW and is interested in finding out more about our club. Just shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to attend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635