I've got it narrowed down to Buckingham blue or Stornoway Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could find good pictures of them both? I'm googling and not coming up with much that's good.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's the one that I'm leaning towards. I've actually put money down on it and should be picking it up on friday.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at that but those little QTVR things are notoriously inaccurate.

Also, I'm going nuts waiting until friday! I'm assuming that, if they still have both cars when I get there, I'll pick when I show up.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love all the fancy color names that car companies always come up with. Once you drive it off the lot....the color is only one word....
grey
blue
green
silver
black
etc... :biggrin:

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love all the fancy color names that car companies always come up with. Once you drive it off the lot....the color is only one word....
grey
blue
green
silver
black
etc... :biggrin:

Well they're not trying to sell anything after you drive it off the lot!

So, your thoughts between blue and grey? ;-)

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have green. I like it. Now, if you're going to press a decision out of me... :)

Between the blue and the grey, I think the blue looks better when its clean (and there are less of them out there)...but, when they're both dusty, the gray will look better. So, I'd decide if you're someone who washes their car often or not.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss my gray/tan - must be tan interior. mine was the bonatti but very close to the stornaway. I LOVED it. Looked good clean/dusty/salty whatever. I currently have the 'tonga' and don't like it nearly as much.
my $.02

spatterso

Reaction score
gray will definitely "wear" better, looks good day or night, still maintains itself reasonably well after a rainstorm, and still has some darkness to it to give the truck a clean look; the blue will look tremendous when polished, clean and in daylight, primarily. You will have to spend a great deal of time keeping it clean to really enjoy the color. Given your location, you will probably be happier with gray, but that is just an opinion. take it with a grain of salt.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink