J.D. Power Survey - $5 Thank You

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GermanRoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did a survey for J.D. Power on my 2013 LR4 and as a thank you I received a letter from them with a $5 bill inside. Anyone else get this? I can't tell if this is real money or not…would hate to be passing a fake bill.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a survey from JD Powers on my 2014 Lexus LX 570 with a $5 bill enclosed. I felt guilty and filled it out.

theman

Reaction score
I don't think any clerk will even consider whether it's counterfeit!

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've started a few surveys from places. They drag on forever, I usually give up before finishing them. They ask horribly badly worded questions and they just get so painful.

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've started a few surveys from places. They drag on forever, I usually give up before finishing them. They ask horribly badly worded questions and they just get so painful.

Haha I can relate.... I did a Skoal survey one time for a free can of *****.
They relentlessly called for months:stupid:

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
I agreed to participate in a J.D. Powers survey. Only afterwards did I learn that the survey only covered the "buying experience" and never once asked a single question about the vehicle or what I thought of it.

The moral of the story: pay attention to the survey results if you are more interested in having your butt kissed by the dealer than about the quality of the vehicle you are buying.

(Does that qualify as a bona-fide rant? or is it just rant-ish?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM