Journey of Discovery - LR4 specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cap spalding - thanks for sharing the info! I've been following this journey and its just incredible what these cars are able to go through and still pampers the driver and passengers.

I wish LR would release a G4/expedition/adventure version but seeing the success of the Evoque and what most of us do with these cars, the task will fall on our shoulders to create these versions. I can't wait to see what others are doing to their trucks.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be nice to see dealerships step in and create their own off-road versions of vehicles. Similar to the 60's musclecars, like the COPO Camaros and dealer built drag and road race cars.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would also like to see what type of skidplates they are using.

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Devon 4x4. Also looks like they're using the D44 internal winch mount.

I agree. I think (and have heard through the grapevine) that Devon 4x4 provided the internal winch mount and underbody protection. I have the same Devon skid plates on my LR4 and am getting the internal winch mounted as i write this.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. I think (and have heard through the grapevine) that Devon 4x4 provided the internal winch mount and underbody protection. I have the same Devon skid plates on my LR4 and am getting the internal winch mounted as i write this.

I demand pics of your truck!

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I demand pics of your truck!

Here are some recent pics with everything installed. Should have some more good shots after I take it out to Moab in a couple weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 93

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! We'll definitely try to meet up on that Friday for a trail or two. I'll PM you some info.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM