just bought 00 disco centre edition (never heard of it before)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiscoCoveII

Reaction score
so i just bought a 00 discovery centre edition ive never heard of this option before, anyone know??, anyways after five days of driving it (70,000 miles) i blew a head gasket so i had the heads machined and head gasket replaced, then the mechanics put a hole in the radiator so they bought a new one of those, THEN they said my block was cracked so i just replaced the engine with a 00 60,000 mile engine, i have no idea how thic could have happened, and its my first time buying a rover, so i dont know how good the engines really are, but ive heard good things, also my rear sun roof doesnt work, but in the five days i drove it it has been off road 2 times, and it was awesome addiction has set in and i get my rover back this week sometime, ive already ordered a ARB catalog,

if anyone has advice on some upgrades or mods i can do please share im ready get this thing up and runnin off road

thanks.

~cove.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.... sorry to hear about your issues so far. If you or anyone else has ever overheated your rover this is very ******* the all aluminum engine.

Upgrades... lots, but it really depends on what you want to do and how much you want to spend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM