Just received my notice to put my deposit down on a Grenadier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else receive their invite to put down a deposit? It's $450 and I think it must be based on following them. I am putting a deposit down as it is fully refundable. This would be a lovely vehicle for our summer home in Northern Idaho.

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think LR are going to regret stopping the Defer’s - I really like the look of the Grenadier..
Totally agree. Lots of nay sayers a few years ago on this forum about Grenadier getting a product to market. I am definitely putting down a deposit. Been fun of the last few years watching the progress videos. Rarely do consumers get such a look into vehicle development.

mm3846

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unlike JLR, looks like they are putting a decent engine in it as well. Hard to beat a BMW straight 6.
The old ones yea, but you’re outside your mind if you think a modern one is going to be better than the AJV8.

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the invite as well. I’m on the fence. I like the concept and the look. But the number of bugs that will need to be worked out in the first model…makes me nervous.

WestHamPaul

Reaction score
Any idea on the price range when it hits the market? I saw some speculative numbers on automotive blog sites but was wondering if the company has published anything yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut