L322 Second Battery Kit. My Thoughts - One of the better upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venerable

Reaction score
So i have been looking at the Secondary battery kit from luxury land rover upgrades, i provided a link here

https://www.luxurylandroverupgrades.com/product-page/range-rover-l322-secondary-battery-kit

I actually got the other link which came with a battery

https://www.luxurylandroverupgrades.com/product-page/battery-kit-complete-with-battery

Because it comes with a battery and i really wanted to put the battery in the back of the l322 in the small cavity in the rear compartment so it looked like this

1587317492243.jpg

Becaue it looked SO clean and i really wanted to keep all my bootspace. so it is an upgrade which really didnt take away anything but completely benefit the car. It was a great idea

I was over the moon when i installed it because unlike any other secondary battery kit (like split charge kits) this turns on BEFORE you start the car which is when you want it to turn on because it helps you start the car so in a situation you cant start your car this particular battery kit from luxury land rover upgrades will help jump start your car. how amazing is that?

please i can now install my floodlights and inverters and all that and now worry about my battery dying and being unable to start my car

Luke (who designed them) really thought about this and thought out of the box with these so i thought id write a review on it.

tetontrees

Reaction score
Thanks for the review! Seriously considering this one. Also saw this great detailed install video from another happy customer on YT.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA