Led running lights on LR4 2011 HSE LUX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sbmargo

Reaction score
Success: DRLs on LR4 2011

Thank you so much for the help. I simply turned the lights off the auto setting and one click to the right for parking lights. Exactly what I wanted: LED halos around the headlights (but no headlights), parking lights, and red LEDs on the brake lights. Just the amount of energy expended and now feel safer in daytime traffic. It does indeed ding to remind me if I left them on when I leave the car.
It would be nice to have a computer setting that would do it automatically, but I can live with this.
Thanks again!

AceRider

Reaction score
You can turn on ONLY the LEDs manually each time by turning the light knob ONE (1) click to the right.

I do this all the time, it lights up the LEDs only (not the low beams), some side lights in the head light, and a few of the rear LEDs tail lights.

-David

You were right, finally checked and worked just as you said

AceRider

Reaction score
Sbmargo I replied to you in the other thread and according to the manual they can be enabled

Sbmargo

Reaction score
led's

AceRider,
I find that what I really want is the led's only, just for visibility (by others) while driving in traffic. I imagine the life of the led's will be longer than mine, so I don't have to worry about wearing out headlamps (I have the bi-xenon. I don't want to ask what they cost).
Thanks to all the posters!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90