Literally about to pull trigger and purchase 2013 LR4 in LA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmag24

Reaction score
Guys,

Just looking for some reassurance in terms of getting a good deal. In LA. Looking to purchase a Corris Grey 2013 LR4 HSE package, ebony interior with black lacquer finish. Add ins are pretty much limited to Vision Assist package, HD Sat radio, and protection package. Standard 19" 10 spoke rims.

Sticker is just shy of 58k. I have them worked down to 1,500 over invoice. Hoping to get that down to 1k. Let me know what you guys think and if this truly is a no brainier deal.... Thanks!

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, esp. if you like the truck.

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$1500 above invoice is really good, at least compared to my deal.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is a good deal on this color, as inventories are shrinking and most are in black and white. Go for it, or you'll be sorry

gmag24

Reaction score
Invoice was 53,400. I saw it on their spec sheet and confirmed independently via Edmunds and NADA, based on the options selected.

SHS14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price is definitely a good one, but are you satisfied with those options?

gmag24

Reaction score
Considering my price point and affordability, it's actually the options I'm happy with. I had the choice of going to another dealership and getting the same car except instead of the vision assist, it was going to be climate comfort. After giving it some thought, and being in LA, I gave more weight to the vision assist. Really a fan of xenon too vs halogen. In an ideal world, I would love some of the other add ons, but at some point, you've got to sacrifice and settle. That considered, I feel like I'm getting a good package.

Most importantly, the reassurance on price helps.

Any thoughts on Walnut vs Black lacquer finish on the interior. I originally was told lacquer on this car, but it ended up being the walnut. I'm trying to grow on the walnut trim to avoid having it be the deal breaker. Any feedback on one vs the other?

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$1500 over invoice is very good. The best I could do on a 2013 order was $3000 off MSRP, which I think is around $2000 over invoice.

It appears that 2013 will be the last of the V8 LR4s so that is enough reason to grab a 2013.

As for the trim, I think the walnut and black lacquer both look fine with the ebony interior. And the Grey exterior is beautiful. I really like the grey but we have a grey LR3 so we ended up going with a red LR4.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo