Logic 7 Sound System worth it for ME?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsanch21

Reaction score
All,

Going to pull the trigger on a car this weekend. I am no stereophile by any means, but can appreciate a good system...

Does the Logic 7 sound significantly better than the standard system? Worth the $$?

Let me know!

Thanks

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The standard system is very good, the L7 is excellent. I love high quality sound and was surprised at how good the standard system is.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It varies, IMO

It still is a Harmon Kardon, lower end system. I have it, as it came in a package. I don't do any serious audiophile listening in the car, obviously, but wish I could have a basic one and then upgrade it with something better.

If you don't plan upgrading, and get a good deal on the car, then L-7 is a decent step-up...good for regular compressed radio formats

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also not an sudiophile, but Logic 7 is a noticeable improvement. It adds spatial dimension to the various parts of the music. Why don't you switch it on and off on a test-drive to decide?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9