LR3 Accessories - Favorite vendors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All...

I come from the world of Porsche. I have built my own track cars and maintained my toys throughout the years. I am a big fan of finding really good deals. Who is your favorite vendor? Who has the best pricing on various OE and aftermarket parts?

A few of my old Porsche vendors always had great prices on OE parts. Some of the Land Rover prices seem to be radically inflated.

What say you?

Bigs

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rovers North, Atlantic British, British Pacific (not much for the LR3 though) and your local independant Rover mechanic are good sources. The Dealer is the worst possible source, as the Lowest they charge is MSRP.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... and apparently they're changing their name to British Parts of... Utah?

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They've changed..I bought stuff off them last year. Very reliable.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roverconnection = bputah

I just bought a 3rd row floot mat from them, should be arriving soon.

J.D.

drivrswntd

Reaction score
I've been getting everything from lrseries.com in the uk lately. They are cheaper than everyone here in the states, even after shipping and it is usually here in 2-3 days on the east coast.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been getting everything from lrseries.com in the uk lately. They are cheaper than everyone here in the states, even after shipping and it is usually here in 2-3 days on the east coast.

I am going to start with these guys. The prices here in the states are absolutely absurd. Christ some of the parts for my Porsche were cheaper than for this Rover. And that's saying A LOT.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9