LR3 and iPhone - bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clandrum

Reaction score
I have a 2008 LR3 and an iPhone 4Gs. The bluetooth used to work great. I could hear calls and SIRI over the speakers. But something happen a few weeks ago and now I can pair my phone but the calls are no longer going through the speakers.

Anyone run into this problem? Fix?

I have tried disabling bluetooth, re-discovering, deleting the device - everything I can think of.

Thanks

0cool

Reaction score
Somewhere I thought i saw that there was an AUX cord that you could add the the stereo to direct connect an iPhone/iPod. Anyone know anything about it???
That could even be better.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 LR3 HSE and use my iPod all the time on it. Yes, there is an AUX port in the rear passenger compartment behind the center console arm rest. Plug the AUX cable in there and into your iPod and you've got full music on the AUX (Satellite 3) station. Also, you can get a power adaptor to plug into the rear cigarette lighter there and into the base of your iPod to power it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM