LR3 Christmas for me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greets all. Will be purchasing a 2006 LR3 with 19000 miles this week. Merry Xmas to me. I am moving to Colorado Springs in Feb, been looking around at a few vehicles and decided it is what was right for me.

Looking forward to hitting some trails in Colorado and hopefully meeting some members if there are any in the area. Also, I am into modding tastefully, if someone could point out some reasonably priced suppliers for parts I would appreciate it.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now THAT is a true christmas present!!
Congrats! Got my 2008 in APR and been LOVIN' it!!

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Colorado Springs too and will be picking up my LR3 next week (Hopefully). A fellow member here, jesus_man too is here in Colorado Springs.

~Josh

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well then, Merry Christmas to you . . . . . Now time to make her look new again before you hit the trails. . . .

GMT

Reaction score
Big congrats Panzer!! Just got my '06 in Oct. and loving it!!! :proud:

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy crap that's a find! enjoy! i'm loving mine more than i did my RRS when i had that

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah what a Merry Christmas present! Congats! As Josh said, I am also in the 'Springs, far NE corner near Falcon. If I could pry the LR3 from my wife sometime, I'd love to do a mild trail or even just a meet and greet locally would be cool!

J.D.

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greets all. Will be purchasing a 2006 LR3 with 19000 miles this week. Merry Xmas to me. I am moving to Colorado Springs in Feb, been looking around at a few vehicles and decided it is what was right for me.

Congrats! I got my 2006 in September with 22k miles, and I am loving it.

Looking forward to hitting some trails in Colorado and hopefully meeting some members if there are any in the area. Also, I am into modding tastefully, if someone could point out some reasonably priced suppliers for parts I would appreciate it.

Here is a *very* recent thread on suppliers/vendors/parts/accessories:

http://forums.landroverworld.org/showthread.php?t=16949

You'll find that most general questions are already answered here.. The hard part is finding them with the search feature :\ I prefer using Google and adding "site:http://forums.landroverworld.org" (without the quotes) after my search terms.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah what a Merry Christmas present! Congats! As Josh said, I am also in the 'Springs, far NE corner near Falcon. If I could pry the LR3 from my wife sometime, I'd love to do a mild trail or even just a meet and greet locally would be cool!

J.D.

I already have some trails and dirt roads scoped out. No major rock-crawling or anything. Would be cool sometime this spring/summer to get a small group and go cruising. I noticed the regional section on this website is small.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have some trails and dirt roads scoped out. No major rock-crawling or anything.

Why not? LR3's have been on just about every hard trail Colorado offers. Also check out Solihul Society, a very active Colorado based LR club.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72