LR3 cupholders/Starbucks cups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Major Catastrophe! In my old car, (Discovery), the paper cups from Starbucks fit pretty okay, but in the LR3, the opening is to big and I end up w/triple Hazerlnut Latte all over the place. Anyone have any solutions?

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search this group for a cup holder discussion. Plenty of home remedies or "borrow" the new inserts the next time your dealer gives you an '06 loaner. They're narrower.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I can't believe that I missed that. '06 is significantly narrower, and has a different part # FWW500060PVJ. I guess I'd better go buy some.

D

DJJeffT

I have an 06 HSE and find the cup holders bad.

They don't properly hold a 20oz bottle of coke as it won't sit flat on the bottom. Same deal with a 20oz bottle of Gatorade.

No spills yet, but WHAT did they use to beta test this?????

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that I will have to carry both sets of cupholders on board for whatever I am drinking @ the time.

T

threeputt

I just got the '06 inserts the other day at my dealer. They don't help as much in keeping things from tipping, but they do keep them from sliding around inside the holder a little better. $8 and change apiece at LR Gulf Coast. I don't have the part # handy, but I posted it over at the LRchronicle. Under '06 improvements, or some thread like that. The other cool thing is they now make a rubber mat to fit just in front of the nav screen, you no longer need to cut the non-nav one to keep your cell phone from sliding around. $19 and change.

Jeff

S

snwbrdn

Perfect fit coffee mug for '06 holder

I found this coffee mug at Target for $12.99 and it fits perfectly the new '06 cup holder. It is nice and snug and won't tip with the leather cover. (Remove before washing). In fact if you push it down too hard, the cup holder comes up with it, but a piece of velcro on the bottom of the cup holder solves this problem. See pic:

http://i2.tinypic.com/vfw9pl.jpg

N

NHESS81

hahahahaa.....ok honestly guys, lets step back a bit and look at this thread:

60k vehicle, and complainin about starbucks....im sorry, but that is hilarious!

why, because it furthers the stereotype that all land rover owners are posh little yuppies!

now, i know that is none of you, but honestly, this is a funny thread....lol.....beta test=england, its all wonky over there, for some reason they dont use our measuring system! i know, freaks, right? wierdos.....

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there still curry hooks in LR3s, like there were in the D2?

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo