LR3 Ladder Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any further interest in this? :hello:

Sold two direct so far.... :albertein

krizza91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how many for group buy or are we all going to single order?

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am interested in a ladder and sump guard. already emailed neil about 'em. the price was going to be $120 ladder, $300 sump, and $80 for S/H to dallas. any idea how much i could save by going at it with a group buy?

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replied to all emails.

FYI the ladders are now supplied without the GN Vehicle Protection logo on the footplate.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Neil,

The ladder looks great, my 2 year old loves climbing up to sit on the roof! However, I noticed that the ladder hooks at the top are not tight at all as they barely wrap over the inside edge of the tailgate. With the door closed and open, the top of the ladder does move when i pull on it. any way to make prevent the movement and firm it up? The paint is already wearing on the inside of the tailgate= but not noticeable. Also, i did not use the extra screws but may consider adding them in the future. I take it you added these just as a precaution for extra weight going up there?

A solid edition to my LR! Thanks again for the speedy shipping too! Jayson

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jayson,

Did you find the fixing kit and the sticky foam in the end?. Sounds like its not fitted????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM