LR3 Rock Sliders for Sale (2 sets)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Economy forces sale. I have to raise some cash, so I am clearing out some stuff. I have two pairs of rock sliders for sale. Joey, please don't move this to the classified section. None of the LR3 folks ever look there!

Set 1 is a the prototype Rover Specialties rock sliders. These are the Stage II configuration (with stand off tubes). These units are hand built, flame cut, hand welded. They have been thoroughly tested. They were mounted to my truck for two years. Currently, they look a bit rough. The original paint has been scraped off completely on the outer tubes, and they've been pretty worked over on the underside of the skid plate as well. The laser cut, power coated production units cost over $1500, I am selling these for $800 as is, or for $1000 if I need to grind them smooth and repaint them. Shipping is definitely extra! I can including mounting instructions, but I don't have all the hardware. Buyer will need to furnish new metric bolts for the secondary attachment points.

RS-slider-01-1024.gif

Set 2 are the aluminum "sill protectors" made by Rasta4x4. They retail for $500 new. I am asking $350 for these. They have been painted matte black. They are virtually new, with very light use. Mounting hardware or instructions is NOT included.
Sill-sliders-01.gif

Sill-sliders-02.gif

Sill-sliders-03.gif

Buyer pays for shipping and packaging. Shipping the RS sliders is very expensive. Would prefer hand delivery some where in Southern California. I am centrally located in Orange County, near John Wayne Airport.

Email me at "nathan" at "woodsfamily.cc"

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, the difference in protection between those two is obvious from the pics. Good luck on the sale.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Operation Refinish is well underway. The asking price is now $1000 for the RS sliders.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RS sliders are spoken for. Sale pending. Sorry DZ, the one before you moved quickly, and is local (no shipping hassle).

The Rasta4x4 aluminum sill protector units are still available. Make me an offer!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM