LR4 Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was more enticing than getting into a new disco which to be honest I’m not a big fan of. Would have done a defender but I don’t think the price will be right for a few years after release. G wagon too expensive. What else is big and boxy and can fit a ton of cargo like the LR4?

Land Cruiser

Johnnycakes

Reaction score
I very seriously considered a new land cruiser, they can be bought new for mid to high 70’s. 5-10 years ago this would have been a smart car to purchase, but with the world turning to EV or at least more efficient gas engines, I don’t see the LC as a good value right now.

Land Cruiser

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't buy this class of vehicle with an eye to economy. A boondock EV?

TCM75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Johnnycakes, I was debating the same thing last April when my ‘15 LR4 lease ran out. Ended up buying it as a CPO with 4 year warranty. A few months later my Indy noticed some coolant leaks during an oil change so I brought it back to the dealer and took advantage of that warranty for the cracked crossover pipes. I love the LR4 but I’m not going to own it without a warranty.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM