LR4 Halogen Bulb Upgrading - Highly Recommended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One click to the right and then I also had the fogs turned on in that pic.
Ah yes, I got it. I took a couple pics last night but it was still not dark enough. How the heck did you get such awesome pics of your LR4? did you use an iPhone or camera? I may have a friend of mine take pics in the evening with his high tech camera. Every shot I take with my iPhone sucks! I have like 10 pics and none do it justice like your pics!

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I turned the flash off on my camera and I guess the dim lighting in the garage helped. But try turning your flash off. That should help.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, I got it. I took a couple pics last night but it was still not dark enough. How the heck did you get such awesome pics of your LR4? did you use an iPhone or camera? I may have a friend of mine take pics in the evening with his high tech camera. Every shot I take with my iPhone sucks! I have like 10 pics and none do it justice like your pics!

Hey David,
If you are looking for an excellent point and shoot camera I recommend the Canon S95.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I turned the flash off on my camera and I guess the dim lighting in the garage helped. But try turning your flash off. That should help.
I did turn the flash off, but the lighting just sucked. Maybe I need to try it in a garage or with my camera at night. Thanks!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David,
If you are looking for an excellent point and shoot camera I recommend the Canon S95.
Thanks, baobay!

I do have a Canon point and shoot, but I dropped it while I was in India and it hasn't worked right since. Then again, I'm still a little messed up since that trip. Hahahahaha!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick Photo...

Hey Everyone,

I just snapped this picture of the CV light upgrades (low beams and fogs) on my LR4. Unfortunately, it's a crappy iPhone camera picture, but I wanted to post something since I have been wanting to post something for a couple weeks. I am planning to take some real nice day and evening pictures of my LR4 this weekend as I have a buddy coming with a great camera. So, stay tuned.

I wish you could all see the individual LED light accents better, but you can get an idea about the bright, white light of the CV upgrades from this picture. It really looks awesome in person!!!

Thanks, David

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can definitely tell they have been upgraded. Looks good.
Thanks, LRnewbie11!

It's really awesome to see them on in a glass reflection. I parked in front of a bank with a lot of glass at night and it looked sweet! It's really hard to tell the difference between these CVs and true HID lights.

-David

LR4Buckeye

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to the link of the video that shows you how to change the bulbs. I thought it was somewhere in this thread but I can't find it.

Bulbs come in mail today so I need to educate myself on how to switch the bulbs.

Thanks,

Dan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge