LR4 Mirror refitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LourensDP

Reaction score
I have a mirror that seemed to have moved and does not sit flush on the door anymore. I have to remove the speaker and cover to get to the bolts on the inside of the vehicle. Does anybody know how to remove this speaker/tweeter and cover. Can this be removed on its own or do you have to remove the complete door panel.

LR4 2013 8speed

Thank you

Causeway LR4

Reaction score
I had a mirror "crudely removed" overnight in the parking lot of a hotel while on a road trip recently. I believe the dealer did the replacement of the entire mirror assembly (metal arm, mirror and cover) without taking anything apart inside the vehicle. I think once you get the mirror cover off, access is inside.

LourensDP

Reaction score
Thank you Causeway. I found some detail showing 3 bolts from the inside but cannot find anymore information on the LR4. The 2010 workshop manual shows that you have to remove the cover with the speaker in (has a clip on the inside top that holds it down) it but I am not convinced that this is fixed the same way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo