LR4 off road videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have searched and searched. I think I have only seen maybe 10 real world off road videos. I know you guys have done some cool stuff with your lr4's. Please share the videos!! Thank you,

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never have anyone to take video and I dont have a gopro... so i have nothing good from my treks off the pavement. Kinda sad. If you search around on here you can find some good pictures at least. A lot of these guys travel with clubs that take photo/video for them.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. I usually travel alone and can only snap a couple pics here and there and that's only when it's not too hairy to get out of the truck and do so. I do have a gopro but the footage I have is taken from inside and doesn't do justice to the obstacles. Also it's totalky raw don't have time to clean it up and need a computer dedicated to that.

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got some vids on my Facebook account. But the angle of the go pro doesn't give it justice. Got one were I almost flip over down a hill lucky I had my winch line tide to a tree.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really admire the guys who fully rig out a newer vehicle and use it for the rough stuff. Honestly I am pretty easy on mine. I want it to last a long time and I do like to keep it nice. I still get off road, tow and use it for what its made for, but just within reason. Probably not much worth a video anyway.

If you search a bit you can find LR3/4 in moab and other places. I really wish the LR expeditions put out more video. The trans america trail stuff.. seems like they barely put out any real video about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM