LR4 pricing (as of May)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jattea

Reaction score
I perused some threads about pricing, but most are several months old.

I'm looking to buy an LR4, and I'm wondering what kind of discounts people are getting off the MSRP. The older threads are mostly saying $1,500 - $2,500. My dealer is offering $1,800 off MSRP, plus another $1,000 from Land Rover USA. This is for any trim level. (I'm considering Lux or Lux Plus).

They say there's no difference between financing and all-cash... Since my dealership doesn't have any Lux or Lux Pluses, they will have to get one from another dealer, and they offered to eat the delivery charge.

How does this stack up against what you all have been seeing?

dstrickler

Reaction score
Just find out the dealer price for your car. You can google it, and you'll find out quickly. Even if a dealer sells for it for "cost" (in theory, making zero dollars), they will still be making money through various methods, typically in incentives from LR. Sometimes it's cash on each vehicle, but often times it's cash only when they've sold a certain amount of vehicles. So don't be afraid to offer dealer price for the car. This will vary on the model, but on an LR4 HSE, I would think that's about $5k off sticker price.

Disclaimer: I'm no expert on LRs, so your price and experience will vary!

Jenson

Reaction score
LR4 pricing

I am in the market for an LR4 as well. I have a 2008 RRS now. I know there is a $1000 loyalty disount and if you finance there is $1500 rebate to dealer from chase - so I guess you dont get this directly but if you negotiate the car price and than say you want to finance you can ask for this. I plan on doing this. In reality if you buy a car for $55k outright vs. financing it and getting the $1500 off (so $53.5k), dealer is even.

There is also an Amex auto site where you can build your land rover and supposedly they give you a good discount to MSRP (i got somehting like $3.5k off on $55k LR4). Dealers amex site takes you to are supposed to honor that price.

So my plan is take amex price, get loyalty discount and nail down the price of the car and than say i want to finance and try to get a good chunk of extra 1500 (you can find both incentives listed on edmunds).

keyandseal

Reaction score
I just got an LR4 and paid $1000 over the AmEx price minus the 2 discounts mentioned above. They also included a couple options at dealer cost. Thought it was pretty fair.

Jenson

Reaction score
Was it hard argument to get the 1500 financing rebate? thanks

keyandseal

Reaction score
Was it hard argument to get the 1500 financing rebate? thanks

DIdn't even bring it up. I just got quotes from different dealers and tossed it around between them. Went with the one who I thought could give me the best service, but they also had th best price.

Jenson

Reaction score
Also, I think the current lease deal on LR4 ($699/month w/ 1500 down) gives you about $2300 below MSRP. So in any negotiations that shoudl be the starting point and go lower

ihatecats78

Reaction score
I assume that by AmEx, you are talking about American Express. I had no idea they helped with deals on Land Rovers.

keyandseal

Reaction score
Nice thing as well, you can put, I think, up to 5000 on your card for down payment which then gives you your cash back or points. Nice little bonus.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635