LR4-sized Cargo Boxes for Camping Gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I don't mind having it in the back of the truck provided that it is small enough and not overloaded so I can pull it out. Keeping everything in the truck allowed me to attach my bike rack, makes it easier to setup the SUV-tent and there will be times in the future when I'll be pulling a travel trailer. But I can see that, if I had kids/people/pets/whatever it would be good to have the storage on the outside.
I have another Pelican box that I put inside the back of the truck (if I have room) that easily rolls in and out for access.

rovernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I don't mind having it in the back of the truck provided that it is small enough and not overloaded so I can pull it out. Keeping everything in the truck allowed me to attach my bike rack, makes it easier to setup the SUV-tent and there will be times in the future when I'll be pulling a travel trailer. But I can see that, if I had kids/people/pets/whatever it would be good to have the storage on the outside.

They have one with a bike rack as well....Bike-n-go...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635