LR4...the best. Still

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes! they have screwed it up! BIG! "ryanjl" hit the nail on the head with his description of how all dealerships used to have FUN and what LR ownership used to mean. Even the few "oldtimers" left at my dealership miss the old days and don't mind telling you so, at least in private!

Oh yeah, I myself have heard from some of those folks/sales guides at the dealerships, and once even here at the LA auto show three or four years ago. This person, representing LR on the show floor, was showing/demoing to me the new not-yet-shipped D5, and I could tell that they were not so thrilled, were quite uninspired, and were border line unhappy about their own product/D5, pointing out themselves things like the non full flat folding rear seats/cargo area and the lack of stadium seating, etc. They themselves told me to communicate my concerns as a returning customer to LRNA as they don't have much say, and I remember once a like minded sales guide at a dealership also telling me the same thing to communicate my concerns to LR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM