Lrd2 Starting Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsa239

Reaction score
Recently had the Cramshaft sensor replaced as there was no spark and no gas, now have spark but it appears no gas to fire on. All fuses and relays appear to be good. Did buy the shop manual which arrived about a week ago. Any ideas?? Mike in S. IL USA

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the relay for the fuel pump and also check to make sure you fuel pump even works... How many miles?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Could be a bad fuel pump or bad relay... I would start with the relay. Keep in mind that sadly the D2 does not have a true fuel filter like the D1 so and crap in the tank will clog the pump easily.

bsa239

Reaction score
Shaggy;

Got your test, my LRD2 is being worked on today, hopefully it will be running by the time I get home from work. Really miss driving it.

Mike

bsa239

Reaction score
testBook

Need a little help, once a new Camshaft Sensor is installed, does it have to be set to talk with the computer, my son the Mechanic says there is a device that we need to do this.
Something called a testBook. I found the testBook manual but am wondering about the device.
Mike
bsa239

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99