Major bonehead move

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nerve64

Reaction score
This is for the LR3, but I suppose it applies to the LR4 as well. Sorry for the small pic.

Attachments

• JackPoints.jpg
    JackPoints.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 131

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for the LR3, but I suppose it applies to the LR4 as well. Sorry for the small pic.

Thanks for posting this.
Its not very clear from the little diagram but at least I'll know where to look :)

Cheers!

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are locating holes for the jack to align with for jacking points. I highly recommend a nice glass of ______, a cigar and a peaceful afternoon to read the owners manual. There is a ton of good information within it regarding nearly every aspect of LR ownership.

dipan

Reaction score
Some real pics to go along with the above images from the manual...

I'm a guy, so, while I did check the manual the first time I had to jack up the car, I saw no need to re-reference it ;)

bc7f0f7f.jpg

29738166.jpg

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CaptainSpalding and Dipan

Thanks for posting these. Very helpful !

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome advice and pictures - thanks, everyone! I printed these pictures and will put them in the tool box I have in my LR4. Just in case!

0cool

Reaction score
Ford dealer braket replacement??

Why could I have not seen this thread (or the other ten on the exact same topic) prior to getting a flat.....

The only place I have for service is the local ford dealer. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience having them do it? I really don't feel like doing it myself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM