Map missing from Navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jopzieg

Reaction score
Did you ever resolve this? I have this exact issue. No map, but but the rest of GPS working - just a blank screen behind Nav menus and GPS coordinates and info.

Jopzieg

Reaction score
I have this exact issue as well. Coordinates, menus, etc all show, but no map

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I had that issue happen after completing the map update but before following the step of locking the car and powering it down for 15+ minutes as it calls for in the instructions.

After that the map came back up. I'm wondering if maybe there's something missing in the install that would be reset with a re-load ?

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Try that. Once, many years ago My LR screen went dead. I restarted and have never had an issue since.

On a somewhat related note, all the highway exits in MA are being renamed and the old (2012?) map will become a lot less useful. Has anyone found a way round the ludicrous LR map update fee? Isn't it something like $400?

EDIT: It appears to be $200.
https://landrover.navigation.com/pr.../sku/P35YC20-E0020-2661/en_US/LandRoverNA/USD

I'll have to wait for at least the 2022+ version to make sure these recent changes are included, but at $200 (or less, hopefully) I may bite the bullet.
Part time Cape resident here.

My favorite part of that is that they are generally installing a sign that says "Old Exit ***".

Makes a lot of sense. I do wonder if the guys with boats named "Exit 11" and "Exit 10" will rename to the new numbering.

barnetda

Reaction score
I just bought a 2014 LR4 HSE Lux. Everything on the screen, including navigation, was working fine. I went in to the navigation to delete the prior owner's favorites and after I did that the map disappeared. GPS is working because it will show the address where I am in text and will give me directions. But black screen where the map should be.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.
I am having exactly the same issue. RRS 2015. I have tried the disconnect battery and overnight sleeps but unfortunately neither solved issue.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA