Members photo / spec post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoverChic said:
You guys no what my Rover looks like..?? I guess I could take a pic of the new cats ?? Or myself?? :) Ha Ha ...
It might be nice though to have a picture of "Henry" above/below the list of mods so that we have a frame of reference when we are looking at what a RoverChic is capable of...

:smile:

C

Cozmo

Driver mod list; left ear double pierced(hasn't been used in years), other than something that was removed when I was a newborn 100% stock.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cozmo said:
Driver mod list; left ear double pierced(hasn't been used in years), other than something that was removed when I was a newborn 100% stock.
What about teeth mods? :biggrin:

Any aftermarket teeth, or metal replacement parts/filler?

I have occasionally seen some people with Safety Devices racks in their mouths, lots of places to hook tie downs on.

Also have seen some people with modified headlamp assemblys (I think they are called glasses, or optical improvement lenses....).

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cozmo said:

Tom, you havent been using your left ear in years? :)

C

Cozmo

WHAT!!! WHAT!!!! HUH!!!! WHAT!!!!

Melissa hair coloring would be a mod too or are you BFB?

C

Cozmo

Couldn't think of a delicate way to put that. There are so few us true blonds out there. I sort of assumed you were one of them not one of us. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FAKE BAKE! Plus the lotion? I never understood that. I always figured that people could just get tan by laying outside. I guess it is difficult in the winter time, but during the summer?

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sam - some people cant really get tan due high sensitivity to sun. Most of them got natural white/very light blond hair - they just getting sun burns, no matter how they try. Others dont like idea of getting skin cancer. Hence - lotions, tan salons & etc.

sydeem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, we started this thread about mods, and about 5 people posted. Troy hasn't yet, and Monty hasn't yet....and RoverChic hasn't yet....

Where is the thread on Mods????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM