Modified LR3!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

Bigfoot

Hi,

I saw that the other night! really cool.

If anyone knows of any aftermark off-road gear for the LR3 please let me know. I had 01 Disco that I tricked out but it seems that you can't do much with these yet.

I will post a thread soon.

Bob

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brittish Pacific offers fairly good skid plates for the underside, also a rear bumper swing-a-way tire mount. ARB offers the front bumper. Kaymar offers a steel rear bumper with mounts for tires & jerry cans. There's an alternate to the Land Rover KIT snorkel, but I can't recall who makes it. Hannibal and Front Runner make safari grade roof racks. There is a German company that sells an electronic override for the off road mode speed limiter (disables the lowering to normal mode above 30mph). There are a few other mods regarding springs if you have a coilspringer (only a handful in the USA).

Check out www.geoland.be (click Photos) and www.technicauto.fr (click Preparations) for other built up Disco III's

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4