My issues of the LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dry_fly

pemarsh... I feel sorry if you "love" your wife the same way you described your "love" for the LR3. Two words for you... mini van. maybe you can splurge for the optional hands free lipstick applicator? (how great would that be for soccer moms?);-) tootles

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't think he was bagging on the LR3. It's natural for a person to want to spend $50k on something that is ideally aligned to your wants/needs/desires and he's just checking it out.

Though I am in complete agreement that the LR3 is not going to be properly appreciated or used by him, and to continue looking (at the Armada perhaps).

D

dry_fly

couldn't agree more, but nothing wrong with a little joshing... Armada is a great truck, my buddy has the Infinity. Hauls & tows an army. the Comander might even be an alternative? The hemi has balls!

S

schafari

Read the manual. There is no gap. You need to put in the cargo cover which is specifically designed to fit in the gap. When you have all the rear seats folded, you take the cargo cover, and install it in the gap. There are connection points for it for just this purpose.

The LR3 has the flatest, most gapless, most usable totally flat floor I have ever experienced.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
schafari, but didn't he say he wanted 2 seats up?

D

dry_fly

check out the Explorer or the Jeep Comander. Not as lux or tough as the lr3 but functional and have flat fold seats. Explorer still has the gap however, but I think the Jeep might be a winner. Both are still quite capable & roomy for a mid sized suv

P

pemarsh

I think im going to hold out for the new Lexus LX 570, and hope they ironed out the issued with the LX 470. If not, I will probably go with the MB GL 450

D

dry_fly

you can't go wrong with the GL... I drove it last week. handles better than the Audi Q7, and still quite capable. the only thing I didn't care for was scheduled maintenance was not included with the MB.

J

JJABKW

It is just as well that he does not buy an LR3. He is probably the type that replaces the stock rims with 22" bling rims. Damn I hate that look on the LR

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635