My LR4 is gone, the dream is dead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

This is one of the reasons I bought the little Suzuki. I hear they are tough as nails offrroad. It may not have the awesome air suspension and articulation of my LR4, but it has just as much ground clearance, Better approach, departure and ramp over angles. With the tires, I'm hoping that it goes just as many place or more than I was willing to take my LR4.

Rob

Looks great Rob. Love the tires and the wheels. Looks nice!!!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

This is one of the reasons I bought the little Suzuki. I hear they are tough as nails offrroad. It may not have the awesome air suspension and articulation of my LR4, but it has just as much ground clearance, Better approach, departure and ramp over angles. With the tires, I'm hoping that it goes just as many place or more than I was willing to take my LR4.

Rob
Hey Rob,

I love the tires! I think it's a nice looking SUV - definitely would be higher on my list than many others. I have heard nothing but great things about those little trucks. I have seen videos of their off road capabilities and you will be very surprised!

Best of luck!

-David

rainmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels and tires look great on that Suzuki. Good luck with it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72