Navigation Voice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

di_s_henry

Reaction score
Help...My 2011 LR4 only seems to have the 'female' voice option. :motz: How can I get the LR guy back or loaded? As my LR4 is named 'Henry' he would greatly appreciate having a more masculine voice.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help...My 2011 LR4 only seems to have the 'female' voice option. :motz: How can I get the LR guy back or loaded? As my LR4 is named 'Henry' he would greatly appreciate having a more masculine voice.

My LR4 is named Harriet, so I like the female voice. If my car started talking like a man it would bother me.

05LR3AZ

Reaction score

My LR3 only has a 'male' voice. I'll trade you.

AwlBidnz

Reaction score
As I was told, we are stuck with the voice we have..We can change to a zillion different languages but the voice itself is fixed :0(

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Choosing the Union Jack flag under languages does give her a little more personality

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM