Need owners manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

roblr3

just bought LRS with Premium/Cold Weather - vehicle is excellent so far, did some off road (at KM 47 on the odometer!). Dealership is a bit shakey though - had no floor mats, roof load bars, hitch kit, in stock - i drove my new lr3 home and took the old floor mats out of my 99 pathfinder to use for the next week while the LR ones come in. Hope this isn't indicative of their service, i do know that one fo the main sales guys left to take a new job s0 maybe a rough spot during a transition.
My observations so far - seats are good but LR should take seats from the volvo xc90.
Also they didn't have an information package on my truck - waiting until next week to get that, and LR website doesn't have any downloadable documentation (links don't work). so does anyone have an LR3 quick reference guide?
I'm in HAlifax, NS- can't wait for winter!
has anyone tried winter tires with studs on the lr3

T

tuko

Hej Rob,
Here is a link to some Land Rover guys, a little closer to home MORE

Here in Sweden, I've only seen the LR3's with friction tires, not with studs.

BTW, I'm a Caper, living on the other side of the pond. I frequent MORE daily :biggrin:

Todd.

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are your symtoms? Do you have a popup blocker enabled? It works fine on any of my systems/browers.

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I undid the popup blocker. When I click on the manual I want to see, my IE browser looks like it's beginning a download, the little green bars at the bottom start, and pretty soon it shows"done" in the bottom left, but no new image appears. I've tried this both at wor and at home with the same results. Any ideas?

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, and after messing with all of my firewall settings, I am now able to access the manuals. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635