New Rangie aricon question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

HSE2

Those guys that have a new rangie I was wondering if when you disable the aircon does the amount of air coming from the vents decrease and alternatively if you have the aircon disabled and you turn it on does it sound and feel like more air is being pushed into the cabin. Like the fan seed is being adjusted up and down with air con activation.

My problem is that the air con air just isn't chilled, ( doesn’t feel much different to normal air) but I need to sort out if this volume change is also normal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ruffinit

Reaction score
I had this problem, took it in to the shop and they said some coil was bad and replaced it. I know it was a common problem, recommend having them check it out. I'll try to get the exact name of the problem later, I can't remember what exactly it's called.

D

discomike

You need to get into a shop and have them check for leaks and freon levels, you may just need to be serviced, youtr truck that is.
Mike j.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo