No power to door, driver chair, radio display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vicruiz72

Reaction score
Had my front driver side door replaced because of a accident and now I've lost power to the window controls, driver seat, and radio display. The shell on the door was replaced and all components from original door were put into new door. Is there a security feature on the vehicle that would need to be reset, would a fuse be blown, any ideas. Had someone looking at it for a whole day and they couldn't find a solution. I do get power to the lock on the door, but that's it. 2011 LR4

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange, was there power before they tinkered with it? My first guess would be some wiring damaged or disconnected under the cover, or in the door jamb. If you remove the hood release, take the caps off the foot rest, that cover should come off, and you can use a flashlight or drop light to start tracing the wires back... Also obviously check fuses, etc.

Obviously, the other suspect area would be the bend area in between the door and the vehicle itself. You might need a multi meter to begin checking those wires, and grounds in particular to ensure they are connected properly and there is not a break in the wire, or a plug that came loose.

vicruiz72

Reaction score
So after pulling every fuse out and checking them it was fuse #40, don't know how they missed it, replaced it and everything is working again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM