Normal Ride Height Only - Cant Figure it out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ran a live test on the height sensors and this is what I got. So looks like it’s the height sensor. I ordered a new one. Upon inspection it looks a little knackered. Hopefully that will solve it! Also hopefully not a wiring issueView attachment 23505
Is sensor and sensor supply two different parameters? I would go back into your live values and double check that.

All of your 4.9 volts are X height sensor supply.

The 1.95 voltage reading is just height sensor voltage.

BarryM21

Reaction score
yes, they have live values for just sensor and also sensor supply. Here’s the result

Attachments

• IMG_6690.png
    IMG_6690.png
    78 KB · Views: 39

BarryM21

Reaction score
So I replaced the height sensor which was a son of a b*$ch thanks to the bolts spinning in place. I ended up using the dremel to cut them off. Put the new sensor in and NADA!!! Same f-ing problem. I tried to calibrate the suspension and the only thing I noticed of a strangers when I do try to adjust the height on the rear passenger back wheel I hear a click likely coming from the valve block, but I get the same problem. Normal ride height only available, sits level, but something is off. I may at this point give up. Replaced valve block. Air compressor. Height sensor. But to no avail…. not sure if anyone has any other ideas?

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd personally tear apart the rear valve block and just check the internals.

Check all of your wiring connections and make sure you get good engagement with the connectors when you plug them back in.

When you go into the Test/Service menu on your IID tool and Test Valves, can you hear any clicking or anything with the faulty side?

BarryM21

Reaction score
Yes. When I individually test the Valves I hear a click but the compressor doesn’t activate for that corner like it does for the others. So just to be clear I replaced the rear valve block. It’s a brand new one in there doing the same thing as the old one. Same fault. Same problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72