Off-Roading in MA (with Axel)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can be "Honorary Masshole." I'm ok with that.:biggrin:
Haha, thanks! :) I only moved to CA seven years ago. Before that, I lived in CT for a few years, but I was born, raised, attended high school and college (undergrad) in MA (around Worcester). My parents are young, in their early 50s, and each have 5+ brothers and sisters and EVERYONE in my family lives in MA. I am the only one who left.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, thanks! :) I only moved to CA seven years ago. Before that, I lived in CT for a few years, but I was born, raised, attended high school and college (undergrad) in MA (around Worcester). My parents are young, in their early 50s, and each have 5+ brothers and sisters and EVERYONE in my family lives in MA. I am the only one who left.

I went to WPI. :wink:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA! 2001 for me. So we were on campus at the same time!:cool:
Such a small world! I double majored in biology and biochemistry with a humanities sufficiency in philosophy and religion. After WPI I went to medical school out of state (NY), but then did my public health degree in MA (Univ. of MA). I decided very early on that I did not want to actually deal with patients everyday (considering the current state of health care, I am very glad), so I work in the pharmaceutical industry and also an adjunct professor.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Such a small world! I double majored in biology and biochemistry with a humanities sufficiency in philosophy and religion. After WPI I went to medical school out of state (NY), but then did my public health degree in MA (Univ. of MA). I decided very early on that I did not want to actually deal with patients everyday (considering the current state of health care, I am very glad), so I work in the pharmaceutical industry and also an adjunct professor.

Very cool. I'm a mechanical engineer and design machinery and precision instruments.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a hybrid: Engineer doing marketing for pharmaceutical business :biggrin:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM