Off-Roading Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
I thought the LR 18" wheels wouldn't fit on the LR4 because of brake clearance. Does an LR4 in Panama have different brakes than an LR4 in the U.S.?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the LR 18" wheels wouldn't fit on the LR4 because of brake clearance. Does an LR4 in Panama have different brakes than an LR4 in the U.S.?
I am not sure, but I swore alexcorral said that his 18" wheels were stock? I think the non-US brakes are different for the V6TDs, etc.

I am curious too! :)

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside of the U.S. its a Discovery 4, not an LR4 and they come with Turbocharged Diesel V6 engines and 18" wheels :smile:

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a shot from the Uwharrie Safari last weekend.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-04-23 at 12.35.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-04-23 at 12.35.26 PM.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 83

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a shot from the Uwharrie Safari last weekend.

ndrenfro, Nice shot and Nice meeting you last week! I have tire carrier envy. Unfortunately I didn't get any good wheeling shot like that - My photog was a little under the weather. See you next year or at MAR/Conclave? Cheers, -Doug

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ndrenfro, Nice shot and Nice meeting you last week! I have tire carrier envy. Unfortunately I didn't get any good wheeling shot like that - My photog was a little under the weather. See you next year or at MAR/Conclave? Cheers, -Doug

Thanks Doug. Good to meet you and the other LR3s there at Uwharrie. I actually had to take this still frame from the one video that i got taken for me. I wish i had someone to take pics on Dickey Bell. I'll take a look at the Conclave, thats about 7 hours away for me...would like to make it though.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hollister Hills, CA Off Roading Pictures - May 2012

Hey everyone,

Here are a few off-roading photos from my off-roading trip last Saturday with the NCLR. Sorry for the poor quality photos, but I (once again) forgot my camera at home in my rush to the park on time.

A view from the side after playing on the obstacle course a little:

P1010901.jpg

A few views from the side:

009d8612.jpg

8825ab76.jpg

dd5ac9e6.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member