Ordered a 2013 Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already had the rear hatch open light on when I thought I had closed it, but chalked it up to being new. Not sure yet.
It could be because it's new and needs to open and close a few times to better lubricate, etc. I just find the top latch to be a but heavier it seems or harder to close. Maybe it's just me getting used to closing the latch without a ladder installed. ;-)

I'm getting my roof rack, sliders with steps, and ladder installed on June 15th once I return from Boston. I go back to Boston 6 times a year to visit my family (actually outside Worcester).

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could be because it's new and needs to open and close a few times to better lubricate, etc. I just find the top latch to be a but heavier it seems or harder to close. Maybe it's just me getting used to closing the latch without a ladder installed. ;-)

I'm getting my roof rack, sliders with steps, and ladder installed on June 15th once I return from Boston. I go back to Boston 6 times a year to visit my family (actually outside Worcester).

-David

We'll be house hunting in CT and NY the week of June 10th. I am tempted to stop by the Land Rover dealer and take a look at our RRS. The LR4 was special ordered but the RRS is sitting in their lot :smile:

I have some friends living right outside Worcester in Millbury.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll be house hunting in CT and NY the week of June 10th. I am tempted to stop by the Land Rover dealer and take a look at our RRS. The LR4 was special ordered but the RRS is sitting in their lot :smile:

I have some friends living right outside Worcester in Millbury.
Wow! Both my parents grew up in Millbury and live very close now.

Small world!

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,

Looks great! I knew it would. Those seats look sooooo nice. Can't wait to see it with all the goodies on it! Have a nice time in Boston. I'll be heading back there in July.

Brandon

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,

Looks great! I knew it would. Those seats look sooooo nice. Can't wait to see it with all the goodies on it! Have a nice time in Boston. I'll be heading back there in July.

Brandon
Thanks!

I just edited my above photos of the skid plate as they were deleted for some reason?

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635