P/N Request: LR4 Landmark Door Badges...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The badges on both doors are fading and I would like to replace with new ones but I cannot find them online. Does anyone on here have the part numbers for the small Landmark badges that go on the driver and passenger door?

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was surprised that a quick search at RoversNorth and AB didn't turn them up. I'd probably give each place a quick call to see if they can source them for you, just as a starting point.

PS: Keep the old ones you take off; maybe they'll look good in your garage somewhere, or stuck on a cooler.

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I was surprised too. I thought these would be quite popular but apparently not.
I plan on sticking one of the old ones on my toolbox with other badges and the other on a stainless steel cooler I use in the LR4.

atlanticbritish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The badges on both doors are fading and I would like to replace with new ones but I cannot find them online. Does anyone on here have the part numbers for the small Landmark badges that go on the driver and passenger door?

Hi-

To be clear, what year is your LR4?

We can certainly check with our suppliers on this and report back.

Thx.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA