P003C 2010 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amneme1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had the code pop up. Wifey drove to Traverse city and possibility of low octane gas and or gas cap not tightened. Last option is VVT sensor or actuator. Was curious as if anyone has had to replace the sensor since it looks like a 12 hour job. If that's the case, I'm dumping the LR4, I can't take a 12 hour labor charge /$120/hr not including parts on a 60K vehicle. My 10 yr old Volvo hasent had an issue like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpjp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife has not tightened the gas cap a few times and have gotten a light to show up. Not sure what the code was, checked it at an Advanced Auto parts for free. Remind them to turn and listen for a "click, click, click";)

Look at the rubber gasket too to see if there are any cracks or signs of wear. I bought a new gas cap for my older Porsche a year ago and that took care of a check engine light.

amneme1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I cleared it but didn't want yet another gremlin to pop up that could cost me $1200 or more. I'll be watching closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM