parking assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as I started the car this morning and engaged reverse, I couldn't control radio volume with the knob on the center console, but could do so with the steering wheel. I was in the garage and the front park sensors were beeping at first, but I backed out slightly and they stopped. Still, I couldn't get the volume to work (from the center console only) until the reverse camera went out. Weird, I wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact that I have the volume level pop up enabled on the touchscreen...

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have noticed that if I start the car and let it "boot up" without throwing it into gear and moving I have less bugs.

NWLRFan

Reaction score
I have noticed that if I start the car and let it "boot up" without throwing it into gear and moving I have less bugs.

There is likely a lot of validity to this. These vehicles are minicomputers any more and there has to be a lot of sensors etc logging into the ECU at start up.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010. I have no issues controlling radio and volume while in reverse.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72