Peters Mill Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zgrmns

Reaction score
Hitting up Peters Mill Run tomorrow in George Washington National Forest tomorrow (Virginia) to spend some time off road and camping. Anyone ever been?

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Live In Woodbridge, VA

Hitting up Peters Mill Run tomorrow in George Washington National Forest tomorrow (Virginia) to spend some time off road and camping. Anyone ever been?

Where exactly do you go down there? Somewhere around the Luray area? I live in Woodbridge, VA - about 75 mins from Luray. Thanks.

zgrmns

Reaction score
The southern entrance is near Edinburg VA. I camped out there last night. Real good time. Here are a couple of pics. The trail always looks more difficult in real life. Couple of nice steep rocky sections, but nothing crazy.

Last edited:

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you had fun. Sorry to go OT, but how do you like those pirelli ATR's?

zgrmns

Reaction score
We had a blast. Here are a couple of other pics (as I learn to resize). Tires did fine. I just bought my truck a couple of weeks ago and the dealership had put these tires on. They worked great this weekend. I live on the Shenandoah River and there are some good mud ruts behind my house. I haven't had a chance to spend anytime in the mud yet with them, but they did fine on the rock trails. They are quiet on the highway, we will see how they wear.

Last edited:

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - sorry to bother you with a couple of quick questions. 1) Is that a public trail you were on? 2) Can you be more specific about the entrance to the park and where the trails are?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo