Portland, Oregon dealer...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about getting an LR3 and would like to know if anyone has had experience (good, bad, indifferent) with the dealership in Portland, Oregon.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
other than one salesman being a little bit cocky, they were alright.

...I bought mine in Seattle, though.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
other than one salesman being a little bit cocky, they were alright.

...I bought mine in Seattle, though.

I was thinking about that and I might still. I'm in Eugene so that would be something of a drive. Then again, I suppose that if I knew what I wanted I could just deal with the internet sales guy and then drive up there once.

Anyone in particular that I should think about dealing with there?

tommithy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a great experience buying our LR3 at Land Rover Portland. I'd refer you to our sales guy but he works as a service manager now so it wouldn't help.

The service dept is good. They try their hardest to fix problems and are pretty good with communication. And loaners are available. The only downside to the loaners is a 50 mile/day limit which would be a problem for yourself being in Eugene.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good news. All except for the part about the limit on the loaners, but I suppose that, unless it's going to be a really long service call it's not really going to matter.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't drive all the way from Eugene to Seattle...just go to Portland.

Then again, I'd never live in Eugene, either !

GO BEAVS !!!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll probably just figure out what I want and then shoot off some emails to see what various dealers want. If I can save enough it's not like a drive up I-5 on a pretty day is all that objectionable...

except for the part that goes past Corvallis.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you have that 10 mile buffer (Hwy 34)...

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank God for small mercies!

Actually I have a lot of good friends who went to OSU and I'm a big fan of a lot of the cutting edge academic research things that they are doing.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um....thanks.

I have a few Duck friends myself. If I were studying Journalism or Law, I'd go to UO. Engineering or Pharmacy, then it's OSU. The fact that the dividing lines are so clear and the proximity so near makes our rivalry natural and that much more heated.

...how long before other people on this forum get ****** off?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink