Possible Trade in - post by outcold33

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
This post was from Outcold33, sorry about that you posted it 6 times of which all 6 required approval, I deleted to many before approving one of them.

Possible Trade in

I got an '05 LR3 SE7 with 52,*** miles in Feb. and I do love it, but now that I've had it for a little while and I've done some more research I've found all the little things wrong with it.

1. Doesn't have auto Headlights
2. No Navigation so no analysis features
3. Only 1 aux port
4. Has upgraded Phone stereo but no bluetooth and can't hook up phone
5. No rear air control
6. No Fog lights
7. Remote doesn't work anymore?
8. No Parking Sensors
9. I Like the color of mine but I like the Dark green way better

Don't get me wrong I love my LR3 but after reading the manuel and talking to people there is so much that most LR3's have that mine doesn't because the original guy ordered it with some weird options.
I really wonder if I should just trade it in or sell it and then go buy a HSE or a fully loaded SE or something. Am I crazy to even think that would it be easier to just fix these problems with mods or what?

2005 LR3 V8 SE7

Go Big, Big on the brink of Death, Live Big, Die Living

Use Your life to your head with the memories most couldn't dream of

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not crazy at all, I wish I was able to do the same thing actually. The market for used LR3's is picking up, so you should be able to fetch reasonable coin for it. Go for a used 2006 HSE and I'll think you'll enjoy it a bit better.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my 2005 HSE, and I still have the chrome 19" wheels in storage, just in case. The HSE's came standard with 19's, so if you go there, you will probably have to pick up a set of 18"s for offroad tires.

Cpa4S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roll up to a used 07 HSE - it has all of that as you know.

my 06 has been great but i am thinking of rolling it into a RRS - not sure if i can give up all the room

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM