- Powder coated Skid plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part of my Trail readiness mission - Mantec Sump plate.

My truck came missing the cover so before:
iphone%20232.jpg

and after:

iphone%20240.jpg

Also complete - General grabber AT2 tires and headlight guards.

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!

How are you liking those grabbers?

I have some terra grapplers and love 'em, but I'm starting to see more LR3s with the grabbers.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My LR3 experience with the general grabbers is limited to pavement so far. But I'm pleased with the wet/dry performance. Memorial weekend they will get some Rausch Creek mud, dirt and rock miles and that will be a better test.

I actually had these tires on the wife's xterra and they were great at Rausch and in the winter. Got a little noisy in the 3rd year, but I probably didnt rotate them often enough (maybe once). Ill be better this time.

IMG_1859.jpg

Its funny that the xterra guys saw these as cheap BFG knockoffs and always belittled them. Oddly, the LR3 folks seem less hung up on brand names. Go figure

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its funny that the xterra guys saw these as cheap BFG knockoffs and always belittled them. Oddly, the LR3 folks seem less hung up on brand names. Go figure

I think its because we have fewer options, so we are grateful for anything better than the stock GoodForOneYears

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99