Proud New Owner Of A 2005 LR3 SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from CarMax and my LR3 should be in by mid next week, a full two-weeks ahead of schedule. Can't wait!

~Josh

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats! i just got my 06 white HSE ... just curious who you got your extended warranty from? was it through carmax?

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats! i just got my 06 white HSE ... just curious who you got your extended warranty from? was it through carmax?

I got the 5/100k Bumper to Bumper Extended Warranty from CarMax for an additional $1899.00.

~Josh

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ah nice that's a good price...flipping LR wants 6k for their extended...i was like...yaahhh no.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search the forum regarding Ford ESP extended warranties.

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when looking on the official ford esp site LR is no longer a selection. since they sold that brand off i guess they cant technically sell extended warranties to LR's even though they were made by them before the sale.

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when looking on the official ford esp site LR is no longer a selection. since they sold that brand off i guess they cant technically sell extended warranties to LR's even though they were made by them before the sale.

I called Ford ESP last week and they do still offer extended warrantys for LR's, however it is a maximum of 3 years/75k and costs around $3800.

~Josh

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If everything goes as planned, I should take possession of my LR3 this weekend. Can't Wait!

~Josh

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM