Proud New Owner Of A 2005 LR3 SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info josh...good luck w/ the LR3 that's exciting

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY Picked her up last night from the local CarMax :proud: I will post some pictures later today!

~Josh

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the new tires on today (Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 265/60/18) and I love them! I also had an alignment and had new wiper blades installed. I will aim to take some pictures on Sunday and post here.

~Josh

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You weren't on Interquest parkway yesterday afternoon around 4pm were you? The rig looked like yours, but already had plates on it, so I wasn't sure. I was in my F-350 and this LR3 followed me off the Air Force Base and then turned south on Voyager or one of those streets.

J.D.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I got my 06 a week ago. I am moving to Colorado Springs in Feb. I will be stationed at Ft. Carson, I am in the Army. We will have to get together and run a light trail or two when they open in the spring, have a beer at the local pub or something.

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You weren't on Interquest parkway yesterday afternoon around 4pm were you? The rig looked like yours, but already had plates on it, so I wasn't sure. I was in my F-350 and this LR3 followed me off the Air Force Base and then turned south on Voyager or one of those streets.

J.D.

J.D.,

That wasn't me. I was however on Powers and Woodmen area yesterday afternoon. Had to take the alignment and wiper bill to CarMax for reimbursement.

~Josh

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM