Pull the trigger on LR3 05SE V8 with 5000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lr305

Pulled the trigger on LR3 05SE V8 with 5000 miles

I took the plunge on an used LR3 05 SEV8-Nav, lighting and RPC, 5 seats with 5000 miles. The carfax came clean. I have learned a great deal about the truck from this forum and others. Hope I will not regret later. Thanks all. I will keep posting on my SUV. This is first SUV ever for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lr305

Sodium, Thanks! I got it for $35K. How do you see the deal? BTW, are you a chemist ( from your ID)?

J

jcegold

lr305 said:
Sodium, Thanks! I got it for $35K. How do you see the deal? BTW, are you a chemist ( from your ID)?

All that matters is how you feel about it. Good luck with your new SUV.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, and great price! You saved yourself $15K and you still have 45,000 miles of warranty! Not bad...wish I would have been more patient!!! :)

L

lr305

I have not got the truck yet. Local dealer is sending the truck to LR dealer for final check up (fixing one handle on driver door, check if open there is fuel tank recall, those are only problems I could find out, everything elso in super status) before scheduled delivery on next Tuesday. I will let you know my experience with the truck. Wish me luck!

L

lr305

I finally got the vehicle tonight. Local dealer sent the LR3 to LR dealer for fixing the fuel tank recall. It took 8 days for them get the recall work done. I am happy the truck looked like brand new. However, I only got one key for the truck. The dealer is looking to order another one for me. Anyone has idea how much it will cost or any problem with replacement key?

L

lr305

I like the way this truck drives. I will share some pics on coming weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9