Pumped up...new meats coming!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me. . .or does everyone love the smell of the garage after getting a set of brand new tires? Love that solid ready for anything rubber smell in the garage!

Agreed, I might go buy a cheap car tire just hang as an air freshener in the garage. :biggrin:
Nice tires. They look natural with the LR3.

Thanks, I agree. Squared off just like the LR3.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really nice! Would love to see a pic of them mounted on the truck, been toying between these and 285/60 but to me, i don't think i can go that big without having other issues, i.e. loss of power, speedo off, and bad gas milage! awesome price too!

I run the 285/60 Nittos on my V8 SE. There is a slight rub on full lock in reverse while in normal height, zero rub in off road height. Gas mileage penalty is unnoticed and the speedo difference is unnoticed as well. I'll log on tomorrow from my PC and post some pix (can't figure out how to do from my iPad)

Had the LR on a high alti trail this weekend, tires performed great. Lots of rocks, rubbed the sidewalks, zero gouges, only scratches. Pretty pleased thus far plus I prefer the wider tire on the factory wheel, provides some wheel bead protection.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll log on tomorrow from my PC and post some pix (can't figure out how to do from my iPad).

Snap shot @ Kenosha Pass, viewing the changing seasons in CO. It's sitting in Offroad height . . . .

Attachments

• K Pass low res.jpg
    K Pass low res.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 101

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooops, sorry guys, didn't resize the picture only the resolution . . . .

Rover junkie

Reaction score
Just ordered 4 new 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Can't wait...get rid of the Kumho's that are leaking....:mad:

These are great tires, put a set on my Jeep back in Feb, can't praise 'em enough.

Got them for $137 a tire, not bad....

Where did you get them for that price? I had to pay $210 each!

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope...shipping was $127 for the set. So 548+127=675, and add $100 for install, so that's 775 total. Then divide that by 4... $193.75 per tire. So not much different than $200.

So....3rd grade math class dismissed. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90